Monday, September 25, 2017

Leaflets - Furniture and Electronics Store

This material is being posted for the teachers who attended my WEBINAR at SBS.
This WEBINAR was about using leaflets given by Furnitire and Electronic Stores as material to teach English.

Here you will find some suggestions of vocabulary to be taught and some small dialogues to be practiced.


FOLHETOS DE GRANDES LOJAS – MÓVEIS E ELETRÔNICOS
Lojas Bahia, Magazine Luiza, Colombo, Ponto Frio

Márcia Cristina Carvalho Garcia

Temas que podem ser abordados:
A)      Furniture
B)      Electronics
C)      Home Appliances
VOCABULARY


FURNITURE

ELECTRONICS

COMPUTER-PHONES

APPLIANCES
Mattress
Flat Panel LCD
Computer
Air Conditioner
Crib
Flat Panel Plasma
Software
Fan
Bookshelf
Home Theater Projector
Printer
Air Purifier
Bed (Single-Double)
Memory Card
Laptop
Blender
Sofa
Charger
Desktop
Coffee and Expresso Maker
Bedroom Set
Case
Scanner
Grill
Dinning Set
Tripod
Webcam
Mixer- hand mixer

Battery
Corded
Food processor


Cordless
Microwave oven



Toaster



Vaccum Cleaner



Iron



Ironing Board



Sewing Machine



Cooktop



Dishwasher



Refrigerator



Juice Extractor



Bread Machine



Tópico Gramatical
There is....................
There are..................
There is no…………………
There are no………………..
There isn’t a ……………………
There aren’t any…………………….

Simple Present

Activities I do in different parts of the house:

What do you do in different parts of the house?

In the kitchen, I cook….
In the bedroom, I sleep, dream, have nightmares, study, talk to my friends….
In the bathroom, I take a shower, I brush my teeth, I pee, I blow dry my hair…
In the dining room, I eat, I talk to my family…
In the living room, I watch TV, talk to my friends…

Activities I don’t do in these rooms:

Adverbs of frequency

always
often
sometimes
Rarely-seldom
Hardly ever
never


I never sleep in the kitchen.
I rarely eat in the living room.
I sometimes wash the dishes in the kitchen.

DON’T
I don’t watch tv in the bathroom.
I don’t take a shower in the dining room.

V = ING
I use my living room for receiving my friends
I use the kitichen for cooking

0 comments:

Post a Comment